Friday, April 10, 2009
















ok i konw i have not posted in awhile but its becase i can think of anything worth writing, over all it sucks here its rained every day for a month are rooms a'rnt so bad i got my own 6by6 ft. room more like a cell then a room but i found some wood so i made me a nice little set up put my bed up high to give me more room (might not have been the best idea i've already fell off the damm thing 3 times) anyways we share are post with the polish there nice alright but so fracking slow they make litte everyday tasks seam hard like chow we only get two choses potatos or rice i dont see why it takes 5 min. to diside, puting your head gear on dont take long but they find a way. i could go on and on but i won't i think i hate slow ppl life is to short to walk though it. other then that like i said not much happening i'm still learning the rotes we go on, the mountin passes, every goat trail, its hard land makes are job harder lots of hide spots, perfect ambush sites are all to commen its only a mater of time before we get hit and hit hard i wish it would happen soon all this waiting and thinking about it starts frackin' with the mind runing helps im runing more then i've ever had oh yes today marks my 3rd anaversrey with Uncle Sam good times well i think thats about all i got

4 comments:

  1. Life is too short to walk through it. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know its good i said it all i say is good but thatks sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same...I have little patience for slow ppl...Although you and I are both accident prone...Maybe we should consider walking some times. Ha! Well, actually. I take that back! That would be boring! :P

    Take care! :)

    Stephanie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. some half naked girls on my blog.

    ReplyDelete